Submerge 3.6.2 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Submerge 3.6.2 for macOS.
Submerge 3.6.2 Overview
Submerge is the easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows. The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device, or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input, and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search-and-download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
– Create subtitled movies that are playable on your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console.
– Add subtitles to almost any visual format like MOV, AVI, MKV, MP4, etc.
– Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 and 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
– Find subtitle files easily using the built-in subtitle search tool.
– Exporter presets for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Cellphone, PSP, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
– Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
– Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
– Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
– Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German, Slovak, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese, and Swedish.
Submerge 3.6.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Submerge 3.6.2
- Setup File Name: Submerge 3.6.2.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Submerge 3.6.2
Submerge 3.6.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start Submerge 3.6.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Submerge 3.6.2. This would be compatible with macOS.