Image-Line FL Studio 20 (v22.214.171.1247) Full Free Download
FL Studio is a full-featured, open architecture, music production environment capable of audio recording, composing, sequencing and mixing, for the creation of professional quality music.
The FL Studio philosophy is creative freedom:
- Free your audio – Instruments can be routed to any mixer track. Each mixer track can receive audio from any number of instruments, any number of other mixer tracks and a soundcard input. Further, mixer track outputs allow sending audio to any other mixer track and a soundcard output.
- Free your mind – Choose your preferred workflow, compose using the step-sequencer or piano roll. Create in pattern or track mode, then arrange your ideas in the free ‘palette’ Playlist. The Playlist presents timeline as a virtual ‘canvas’ where each Playlist track can simultaneously hold any number of score, audio and automation events.
- Make virtually any sound – FL Studio includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
- Synthesis techniques – span subtractive, modelling, FM, RM, granular and additive. With FL SynthMaker you can further create & share your own FL instruments, effects & MIDI control dashboards without the need to write basic code.
Audio Recording & Editing:
- Multi-channel audio inputs – With the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio-interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra.
- Arranging audio – Audio can then be arranged, with complete freedom in the Playlist. Features include the ability to host an unlimited number of audio recordings, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping, editing and the re-arranging of audio with complete creative freedom.
- Edison – FL Studio’s audio capabilities are further enhanced with Edison, the recording wave editor. Edison is an integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, noise reduction, loop-recording, loop-construction tools and more.
FL Studio supports WAV, MP3, OGG, WavPack, AIFF, and REX audio formats.
- Pattern or track sequencing – You choose, record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 9 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track based sequencer.
- Step sequencer or Piano roll – Tools include a Step-sequencer, a Piano roll, event and multipoint automation. FL Studio supports MIDI input from all standard controllers.
- Determine your own project design – In FL Studio 9, you decide how your project will be laid out. The Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
Mixing & Mastering:
- The mixer – 104-track stereo track mixer that is about precision, control and flexibility. The mixer’s tracks each hold up to 8 effects (VST, DX or FL’s proprietary format). To create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other mixer track, one of 4 dedicated ‘send’ channels and or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface.
- Effects – FL Studio includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.
What’s New in 20.8.1?
– Piano roll menu – Moved piano roll Helper options to View menu as it is more logical for new and forgetful users ????
– Parametric EQ 2 – Added context aware type-in value support for Frequency and Gain controls. For example you can type 2000 for 2000 Hz or -6 for -6 dB.
– Granulizer – Added context aware type-in value support. For example type in 50 instead of 0.5 to set a control to 50%.
– Maximus – Added Monitor Input selector option in the Settings Menu for band visualization.
PanOMatic – Internal modulation (LFO) now previews on the XY control display.
– Keyboard Controller – Preview keyboard Keys light up when notes are active.
– ZGE Visualizer – Added an option to pre-load audio, to allow videos with audio playback.
– Performance monitor – New filter option to focus on a specific plugin. Also can now be opened by double-clicking the CPU Panel.
– Keyboard Shortcut Keys – Changed ‘Paste value’ in some menus from ‘p’ to ‘v’. Check the menu hints.
– Mixer – Increased the maximum width of the Mixer so all tracks can be shown without having to scroll. Assuming your monitor/s are wide enough.
– Touch keyboard – The maximum width of the Touch Keyboard now depends on the key size.
– Diagnostic – Includes information about the number and resolution of computer screens in use.
– MIDI scripting – Allow selection of next and previous plugin presets. channels.selectOneChannel now scrolls to the selected Channel. New functions: Screen functions: removeTextLine and addMeter. getLastPeakVol returns last peak value. Channels function getActivityLevel to show Channel activity. Patterns function burnLoop. Optional parameter to channels.showCSForm to allow closing a window.