Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers for macOS.
Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers Overview
Create your own dynamic desktop wallpaper (time-shifting/solar-shifting/light&dark) on macOS Mojave & Catalina & Big Sur. Full-support of wide-gamut colors for photographers.
Dynaper makes it easy to create a native time/solar-shifting/light&dark HEIC wallpaper that changes throughout the day. Wallpapers made by Dynaper are supported by macOS Mojave & Catalina & Big Sur and can be set as wallpaper in System Preferences.
Simply drag & drop your images and change the display time for each image. Dynaper will change time automatically if the image contains EXIF metadata or contains a time suffix in the filename. For a quick time change using the autosuggest feature. For solar-shifting wallpaper run Solar Wizard where you can export it.
Dragging an image out of Dynaper will create a time-shifting text that contains normalized time and parameters that one can use for manual HEIC creation.
– time helper (convert time to normalized time)
– solar helper (convert location to solar data: altitude and azimuth)
– solar wizard (convert many locations to solar data: altitude and azimuth)
– HEIC metadata (view HEIC metadata used for wallpaper display)
– Create Light and Dark Wallpaper (wallpaper that automatically adapts to appearance change)
– strip still images helper (removes Dark/Light appearance metadata from dynamic wallpaper image)
Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers
- Setup File Name: Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers
Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers Free Download
Click on below button to start Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers. This would be compatible with macOS.