AmpliTube SVX 2 Full Free Download
Legendary Bass Tones now in AmpliTube Custom Shop.
The Rolling Stones ’69 tour. Early Van Halen to AC/DC to Dave Matthews Band. The Motown sounds and that fabulous “round” bass tone. The gear behind AmpliTube SVX defined – and continues to define – the sound of electric bass.
AmpliTube SVX features 18 models including 4 amps, 6 cabinets and 8 stomps, giving you the “Greatest Hits” amps, from the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass from the SVT – the Grandaddy of them all, to the smooth groove-making rolls of the B-15. The scooped edginess of the 4Pro. Plus a complete set of bass-specific pedals to give you unprecedented tone shaping options.
- SVX-500 – Based on the Ampeg BA-500, a high quality solid-state bass amp with a sonic fingerprint that will deliver a big, detailed sound. Thanks to its powerful sound shaping controls, this amp model will be great on all musical genres and styles.
- SVX-15R – Based on the re-issued 1960s Ampeg B-15R, enhanced and improved. This all-tube model limited production features the “classic” tube preamp combined with a selectable tube 60W/100W power amplifier for the most sought-after vintage bass sound ever.
- SVX-CL – Based on the Ampeg STV-Classic, this all-tube bass head delivers a warm, harmonically rich and punchy sound that is a trademark for the rock bass sound both live and in the studio. The amp that created the rock bass sound.
- SVX-PRO – Based on Ampeg SVT-4PRO, a real all-round high end bass amplifier. It combines a full-featured tube preamp with a tight solid-state power amplifier for a wide and rich sound spectrum from extremely neutral and transparent to powerful unique tones.
- SVX-500 – Based on Ampeg BA500 Cab Model.
- SVX-15R – Based on Ampeg B-15R Portaflex “Flip Top” Cab Model.
- SVX-410B – Based on Ampeg BXT 410H Cab Model.
- SVX-212 – Based on Ampeg PB-212H Cab Model.
- SVX-410S – Based on Ampeg SVT-410H Cab Model.
- SVX-810E – Based on Ampeg SVT-810E Cab Model.
- SVX-OD – Based on the Ampeg SCP-OD Overdrive pedal. It recreates the original distortion circuit, adding upper octave harmonic content to the direct signal to create a unique overdrive effect.
- SVX-OCT – Based on the Ampeg SPC-OCT Octaver pedal. Moving the octave knob will double your direct signal one octave below the direct signal, making your melodic lines richer and fuller, and expanding the frequency range.
- Analog Chorus – A model of a classic analog Chorus/Vibrato. In Chorus mode the modulation is lush and slow, and in Vibrato the modulation is faster and more noticeable.
- Analog Delay – This model is based on a classic analog delay with modulation stomp pedal.
- Bass Wah – Modeled after a classic Wah pedal used by many top players in the 60’s and 70’s. The “auto” option produces the Wah effect automatically, meaning that there is no need for the manual intervention on the pedal position.
- Compressor – This effect is modeled after a vintage compression stomp pedal and can deliver a strong sustain and powerful compression with lots of character.
- Envelope Filter – A highly developed filter effect, this uses the envelope of the incoming signal to control a synthesizer-style filter. The sound palette’s range of this virtual unit is wide and rich.
- Volume – A traditional volume pedal.